54430 Four Corners Store Rd
Close your eyes, envision yourself sitting on a covered porch overlooking a private, clear water lake with views of the mountains……behind you is a 92 acre ranch comprised of woods and open rolling fields with an abundance of wildlife. A 60x120 indoor horse arena with heated tack, automatic waterers & stalls is perfectly placed on the land. Don’t ride? No worries, it would make a great barn or storage shed.
An additional 294 finished sq ft can be found in a vintage log cabin that gives your guests some privacy and feeling of going back in time. One of two garages has a man cave with billiard table which offers an additional 600 finished sq ft. Great for entertaining. Lincoln National Forest is only 1/2 mile away, Morgan Falls is only 4 miles away, and Lake Superior is only 30 minutes away. Nothing was spared with this compound. Just too many fine details to describe….come and see….fall in love.
- MLS Number: 1517075
- Acres: 92
- Garage: 4
- Flooring: Ceramic, Wood
- Construction: Wood Frame
- Roof: Metal
- Style: 1 1/2 Story
- Waterfront: Yes
- Property Taxes: $3040.34
- Elevation: Low
- Water Front: 414' and 45'
- Shoreline: Vegetation
- Lake: Indian Lake and Birch Lake
- Granite counter tops.
- Stainless steel appliances 2017.
- Two sky lights.
- Gas fireplace in living room and master bedroom.
- In floor hot water heat, 5 hot water heated zones in home, 1 zone in man cave.
- Walk in Pantry.
- Open concept floor plan.
- Home has covered porch facing Indian Lake.
- 1920's vintage log cabin/bunkhouse is 294 sq ft. Plus a covered porch facing Indian Lake
- Man Cave above 2 car heated garage is 600 sq ft. Plus a covered porch with hot tub facing Indian Lake.
- 45 feet of frontage on private Birch Lake. Birch Lake is a 12 acres, 55 ft deep. No public access.
- 414 feet of frontage on private Indian Lake with southern exposure. Indian Lake is 40 acres, 35 ft deep. No public access, private boat launch on property.
- 32 acres tillable pasture with buried woven progressive square wire fenced.
- 25 acres hayfield.
- 35 acres wooded.
- Additional 2 car garage.
- 60X120 Horse Barn -clear span building and a clear span 12' X 120' awning on the east side. Heated tack room with refrigerator, riding arena, well, electric, and auto waterers.
- Steel sided and roofed and insulated deer stand.
- 2 drilled wells - one for home and one for horse barn.
- Anderson tilt in windows.
- Stone fire pit.
- Close to National Forest.
- Sandy soil.
- Lincoln National Forest 1/2 mile away.
- Morgan Falls is 4 miles away.
- Lake Superior is one hour away.
- For more information on Indian Lake click here
- For more information on Birch Lake click here