54430 Four Corners Store Road
Close your eyes, envision yourself sitting on a covered porch overlooking a private, clear water lake with views of the mountains……behind you is a 20 acres with an abundance of wildlife. An additional 294 finished sq ft can be found in a vintage log cabin that gives your guests some privacy and feeling of going back in time. One of two garages has a man cave with billiard table which offers an additional 600 finished sq ft. Great for entertaining. Lincoln National Forest is only 1/2 mile away. Morgan Falls, 4 miles away, and Lake Superior is just 30 minutes away. Nothing was spared with this compound. Just too many fine details to describe….come and see….fall in love.
Virtual Tour includes additional 72 acres and horse barn.
- MLS Number: 1521453
- Acres: 20
- Garage: 4
- Flooring: Ceramic, Wood
- Construction: Wood Frame
- Roof: Asphalt
- Style: 1.5 Story
- Waterfront: Yes
- Property Taxes: $2725.88
- Elevation: Low
- Water Front: 414
- Shoreline: Vegetation
- Lake: Indian Lake
- Granite counter tops.
- Stainless steel appliances 2017.
- Two sky lights.
- Gas fireplace in living room and master bedroom.
- In floor hot water heat, 5 hot water heated zones in home, 1 zone in man cave.
- Walk in Pantry.
- Open concept floor plan.
- Home has covered porch facing Indian Lake.
- 1920's vintage log cabin/bunkhouse is 294 sq ft. Plus a covered porch facing Indian Lake
- Man Cave above 2 car heated garage is 600 sq ft. Plus a covered porch with hot tub facing Indian Lake.
- 414 feet of frontage on private Indian Lake with southern exposure. Indian Lake is 40 acres, 35 ft deep. No public access, private boat launch on property.
- Additional 2 car garage.
- Drilled well
- Anderson tilt in windows.
- Stone fire pit.
- Close to National Forest.
- Sandy soil.
- Lincoln National Forest 1/2 mile away.
- Morgan Falls is 4 miles away.
- Lake Superior is one hour away.
- For more information on Indian Lake click here